Kyoto City University of Arts
13-6 Kutsukake-cho, Oe, Nishikyo-ku, Kyoto 610-1197, Japan
- About Faculty of Fine Arts / Graduate School of Arts (Admissions, student support):
- About Faculty of Music / Graduate School of Music (Admissions, student support):
- About Research Centre for Japanese Traditional Music:
- About International affaires (International student exchange program):
From Kansai International Airport to JR Kyoto Station
Please visit the following site “Access information” of the airport.
From JR Kyoto station to Kyoto City University of Arts
By bus from JR Kyoto Station bus terminal
Go to C2 area and take buses No.2, No. 14 or No. 28 (via Hankyu Katsura Station) of Keihan Kyoto Kotsu Bus, and get off at Geidai-mae. (45 min. ride/ 370 yen)
JR train and bus
Take a local or rapid train bound for Osaka or beyond and get off at the second stop named Katsuragawa Station. (5 min. ride / 160 yen)
Take Keihan Kyoto Kotsu Bus No.11A, bound for Kyoto Seisho High School, and get off at Geidai-mae. (15 min. ride/ 230 yen)
* Check the time schedule since buses do not run frequently.
City Subway, Hankyu Railway and Bus
Take the city subway Karasuma Line for Kokusai Kaikan (International Conference Hall) and get off at Shijo station. (4min. ride/ 210 yen)
Transfer to any Hankyu Railway train bound for Umeda and get off at Katsura Station and get out of the station through East Exit (8 min. ride/ 150 yen).
Take Keihan Kyoto Kotsu Bus No. 2, No.14 or No. 28. Get off at Geidai-mae. (15 min. ride/ 230 yen)
(When you go to downtown Kyoto from the university, take these buses and Hankyu Railway trains.)
Access from various bus stops to the university
- 2 minutes from Geidai-mae bus stop of Keihan Kyoto Kotsu Bus
- 10 minutes from Kokudo-Kutsukakeguchi bus stop or Shinbayashi-ike bus stop of Kyoto City Bus